Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort
ABOUT BHODI TREE COSTA RICA – WHERE WE STAY
All bungalows have air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi and modern amenities abound. Security staff is available 24 hours a day and housekeeping staff will keep your room looking as beautiful as the first day you arrive.
Click here to view a map of The Bodhi Tree Resort.
Includes one twin bed, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Includes two personal beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Includes three twin beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Triple Room Gallery
Double Room Gallery
Single Room Gallery
Yoga Studios Gallery
YOUR STAY AT THE BODHI TREE YOGA RESORT
Throughout the three-week teacher training immersion, you will have plenty of time to relax, rejuvenate, play, and explore Costa Rica.
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort offers:
- A multitude of spa services including massage, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and reiki. Please see the full list of services + pricing here.
- Daily surf lessons open to all levels. Bodhi Tree is conveniently located in one of the best surf towns so that you can enjoy amazing year-round waves! Please click here for more information.
- Fitness facility — continue to build functional fitness that will compliment your yoga practice. Please click here for more information.
- A juice bar with chakra balancing juices + smoothies.
- A boutique featuring local + international designers — the perfect spot to pick up locally made essential oils, beach + yoga wear, and accessories.
delicious and healthy
HOW TO CHOOSE A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
HEARTFELT ADVICE: Silvia Mordini dives into key components of teacher training programs and the questions to ask yourself before selecting a program.