Are you ready...
FOR THE ADVENTURE
of your life?
Anais Nin writes, “and then one day the risk it took to remain tightly in a bud was more painful that the risk it took to blossom.” Yoga teaches that we are always evolving in the direction of happiness – all we need to do is get out of our own way. We must stop blocking the Spanda which is always blossoming. Spanda is a Sanskrit term for the subtle creative pulse of the universe as it manifests into the dynamism of living form.
Are you experiencing an “Adventure Deficit?”
Practice making your life an adventure in a way that keeps you connected to your core inspirations and desires. And come away from this experience blooming and feeling radiant!
Joseph Campbell found that there was one CRUCIAL part of every Hero’s Journey – and that is the “Call to Adventure”. That moment when the hero is living his or her normal life and something changes, there is an opportunity to go on a journey.
The question is, does the hero say YES or NO? Every hero says no at first.
Simple: fear. They know if they say YES their life will never be the same again. They are afraid of change. They are afraid of risk. They are afraid of greatness. But being a hero means having courage and moving forward even though you are afraid of the discomfort of vulnerability.
Take the leap into Adventure!
Come live Pura Vida with us. During our 22-days dedicated to the alchemy of yoga we will explore the transformative power of allowing ourselves to be "seen." Our Chief Love Alchemist Silvia Mordini will hold space for your personal evolution, healing and joy.
So, consider this training as a YES to one of the ultimate adventures of your life! You will leave feeling fully activated to love yourself, love your day, love your life! COSTA RICA AUGUST YTT BROCHURE
"Yoga believes in transforming the individual before transforming the world. Whatever change we want to happen outside should happen within." - Sri Swami Satchidananda
Yoga Teacher Training
- July 27 to August 17, 2019
luxury & private
WHERE WE STAY
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort was creatively designed around nature, leaving the surrounding jungle as it was meant to be. Expect over eight acres of landscaped gardens with exotic flowers, 100-year-old Guanacaste and Pochote trees, waterfalls and gentle streams that inspire meditation and reflection. Whenever you wander through the grounds, the sounds of the waterfalls will follow you and Yoga sculptures and statues will surprise you at every turn.
Two salt water pools are located on the property, juice bar, gym, Cascada restaurant, and worldclass spa with jungle and ocean views.
Pristine beaches, spectacular sunsets and gentle waves and the most consistent surf breaks of the pacific coast, just a short walk away on a jungle path.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF
- You’ve been settling for far too little adventure in your life
- You’re ready to learn How to remove the obstacles to your Happiness
- You’re tired of compromising your true desires for what others want you to do
- You’re ready to stop making excuses and drop self-judgment
- You want to get to the heart of your Truth: You want to know your True Self; attract True Love; start living your True Purpose
- You are seeking adventure and are ready to reveal new layers of yourself
- You are curious about healing ceremonies, blessing rituals, heart medicine and how it feels to be extra loved.
- You are ready to take your personal meditation, yoga and spiritual practice to new depths
- You want to make lifelong new high vibe friends
- You want to #teachpeace as a Happiness Ambassador empowered to elevate the world!
affordable & unique
ARE YOU READY FOR CHANGE?
HEARTFELT WISDOM: Silvia Mordini explains why Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Changes Your Life.