- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT alchemy of yoga teacher training
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Kecak Dance, Coffee Plantation and more!
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- There are many ways to open the heart, so many paths to explore. Ceremonies help us to feel connectedness and belonging. Cacao Ceremony is focused attention on self-love, and remembrance it is all love
- Sound healing ceremonies to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the natural elements: earth, water, fire, air & either
- 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
Includes use of facilities + training, no discounts available.
learn how to
In the spirit of inclusivity + accessibility, we are proud to offer financial support, click here to learn more.
HOW TO CHOOSE A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
HEARTFELT ADVICE: Silvia Mordini dives into key components of teacher training programs and the questions to ask yourself before selecting a program.