Congratulations you are
Once you have completed all necessary contact hours and have submitted all of your practicum deliverables, Alchemy of Yoga will review and offer loving feedback on your work within 30 days. At this time, you will be given your official certificate for use in registering with Yoga Alliance.
After receiving your certificate, please follow the steps below to create an account with Yoga Alliance and become a registered yoga teacher (RYT)!
- Creating an account is very easy, simply visit http://www.yogaalliance.org and click “Join” in the top right corner. Once your account has been created, you can move forward with registration.
- Login to your account and go to “My Dashboard” by clicking this option in the top right corner.
- Select your desired RYT designation (e.g., RYT 200 or RYT 500). Enter your training program details and submit a Program Confirmation Request to your RYS.
- Wait for RYS Confirmation. Your RYS must confirm that you completed the program. Once they confirm, you’ll receive an email inviting you to continue registration.
- Pay Fees. Log in to your account to pay your registration fees. Use the “Pay Now” button and follow the prompts to submit payment with a credit card or PayPal.
- Review Your RYS. To complete registration, you must review your RYS. Your registration is not complete until you do so. To become RYT®s, trainees must complete a review of their training program, which entails rating and commenting on how well it satisfies the standards set forth by Yoga Alliance.
- Publish Your RYT Profile. Complete and publish your RYT profile to appear in the online directory. To protect the privacy of our members, RYT profiles are not published automatically. Check out some profile tips in the Online Profile Resource Center. Yoga Alliance can be an excellent resource for connecting to new teachers and studios.
- Please continue to share what inspires you on your journey with the Alchemy of Yoga tribe!
Sign up for our newsletter
HOW TO CHOOSE A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
HEARTFELT ADVICE: Silvia Mordini dives into key components of teacher training programs and the questions to ask yourself before selecting a program.