Alchemy of Yoga: Whole-Heartedly Devoted to the Art of Self-Study
Alchemy of Yoga is unique from other teacher training programs in that it goes way beyond mastering yoga poses. While you will learn a great deal about asana, it is truly a journey in self-discovery.
The role of Silvia Mordini and the rest of the Alchemy of Yoga team is to provide the inspiration into a journey of self-inquiry and hold space for your growth in a way that is true to your authenticity before, during, and after teacher training.
Alchemy of Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Trainings:
What Does Alchemy of Yoga Teach You?
Initiation into Truth, The Four Agreements, How to Live an Inspired Life, Alchemy as a Map of Transformation, How and Why Alchemy of Yoga Works
EARTH: Manifestation – Rooting into Self
- Freedom from Fear/Shadow Work, Ethical Guidelines, Greatness & Living Honorably, The Hero/Heroine’s Path, Power of Manifestation, Living Your Yoga
WATER: Creation – Tapping into Your Potential
- Body Love, Spiritual Happiness, Svadhaya of Possibility, Intention & Dharma, Vision Boards & Dream Journaling, The Five Koshas, Energetic Anatomy, The Psychology of Yoga + The Chakra System
FIRE: Ignition – Tapas, Discovering Your Optimal Performance
- Recapitulation, Intrinsic & Extrinsic Movement, Bandhas, Somatics, The Neuroscience of Yoga, Developing a Personal Practice, Sun Salutations, Dancing Warriors, Moon Salutations, Mandala Namaskars, General Principles of Poses (Purpose, Stages & Benefits), How to Teach a Pose Safely to All Levels of Students, Stress Response + Relaxation 101, Restorative Poses, Yoga Therapeutics, Anatomy – Muscles + Bones, The Neuroscience of Yoga
AIR: Edification – Svadhaya, Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
- Yoga History + Lineages, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Yamas & Niyamas, Alchemy of Balance + Happiness, Breathing (Pranayama), Meditation (Dhyana), Ayurveda, Dinacharya, Doshas + Guidelines for Balancing the Doshas, Nourishing the Physical Body + Ayurvedic Diet, Food Plans to Balance the Doshas
ETHER: Liberation – Ishvara Pranidhana, Transformation into the Infinite
- The Psychologically Healthy Teacher, Teaching as Art, Skill, & Service, Staying Inspired as a Teacher, Teacher Mission Statement, Teaching to the Heart of the Student, Creating a Safe & Sacred Space, Assessment of Class Energy, Mood, Style, The Essence of Great Teaching, Teacher & Student Relationship, Honoring the Sacred Seat of the Teacher, Ethical Relationships & Boundaries, Alchemy of Communication, Learning Sanskrit, Languaging, Class Theme Preparation, How to Theme in a Psychologically Healthy Way, How to Guide Students to Their Own Experience, The Art of Sequencing Vinyasa Flow, Wave Theory & Choreography, The Business of Yoga & Sustainability