HOW TO LIFE A LIFE INSPIRED
Alchemy of Yoga Program is about wholeness, health, and vital living. It is about a life inspired in body, mind, and spirit. Through movement, meditation, discussion, and journaling, we will explore the vast resources related to How to Live an INSPIRED Life by focusing on the last three Niyamas or personal practices that comprise the Alchemy of Yoga. These are necessary for bringing about real, lasting change and cultivating inner happiness and spiritual bliss.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FROM ALCHEMY OF YOGA
In completing Alchemy of Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will be empowered to:
- Embrace your potential and live from your highest self
- Awaken your inner power to be more self-confident
- Ignite your passion to love your life as you live your dharma
- Embark upon the life-long path of self-study + self-discovery
- Commit to allowing your most authentic self to shine out both on and off the mat
- Tune into your own intuition while listening to both your body wisdom and your heart
- Honor Both the Sacred Masculine and Sacred Feminine
- Master the physical aspects of asana practice through an approach rooted in safety and alignment
- Develop a personal yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
- Explore all eight limbs of yoga philosophy in addition to the chakras, elements, and other energetic healing systems
- Believe in magic
- Design and confidently lead intelligent, alignment-driven, and theme-based Vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative classes
- Infuse your signature style into class sequencing and presentation
- Adapt classes to varied fitness and experience levels of your students
- Become part of an international world-wide Alchemy Kula (community of brothers and sisters)
- Be kind all the time
Upon completion of the program you will be eligible for:
- Registration through Yoga Alliance once you have completed practicum materials
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and resources through the Alchemy of Yoga Alumni Program
Most of all, you will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to authentically and effectively inspire others while carrying out Alchemy of Yoga’s ultimate mission to Teach Peace.
WHAT IS ALCHEMY OF YOGA NOT?
- Asana only
- Masculine driven
- Set sequence with one-size fits all approach
Download the PDF of Why Choose Alchemy of Yoga?