Alchemy of Yoga is whole-heartedly devoted to the art of self-study. When a yogi feels called to step into the deeper world of self-study, we never wish for finances to impede this path.
A 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training requires a significant investment on several levels — not only the financial consideration, but also the commitment of time + resources.
The investment is in yourself and it yields transformation on the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes.
Alchemy of Yoga is unique from other teacher training programs in that it goes way beyond mastering yoga poses. While you will learn a great deal about asana, it is truly a journey in self-discovery. The role of Silvia Mordini and the rest of the Alchemy team is to provide the inspiration into this self-inquiry and hold space for your growth in a way that is true to your authenticity.
In the spirit of inclusivity + accessibility, we are proud to offer:
- Various price points for our programs
- Support for your Go Fund Me or other crowd funding efforts
- We will write you recommendation for Yoga Alliance Scholarship
- Limited scholarship offerings
- Early bird discounts + special offerings on tuition
- Heart Medicine: If you commit that post program you will Give Love to underserved communities and people of all backgrounds, colors, religions, and orientations you will immediately be awarded $1,000 Scholarship. To apply write to us
- $500 Deposit. The remainder is split into 3 equal payments over 3 months.
- $500 Deposit. The remainder is split into 4 equal payments over 6 months.
- $500 Deposit. The remainder is split into 6 equal payments over 9 months.
$500 deposit reserves your place in our tribe. The deposit is non-refundable, however transferable to another program within 18 months under unanticipated circumstances. The deposit is subtracted from the balance of teacher training.
Additional ideas that our past trainees have used:
- Create a fund where family/friends can contribute to teacher training as a gift
- Develop a Go Fund Me campaign
- Use Pay Pal’s Bill Me Later program, which offers no payments + no interest if paid in full in 6 months
- Receive college credit by providing us with paperwork to qualify the course
- Ask your employer to use “continuing education” budget + hours toward the program in exchange for teaching yoga on-site. We can help you be prepared to offer yoga in the workplace
- Apply for Yoga Alliance $1500 Scholarship
- We are always open to collaboration + work exchange — let us know if you have a skill or trade to offer
If teacher training is on your list of intentions and Alchemy of Yoga resonates with you, let us help you realize this vision.
Do you feel inspired to help others carry out the mission to Teach Peace?
Sponsor a Trainee: Contribute directly to a trainee’s GoFundMe campaign — reach out to email@example.com to inquire.
Sponsor a Scholarship: Alchemy of Yoga will team with you to create a scholarship — reach out to Ferrah.Seifert@gmail.com to inquire, though consider these details:
- Name of Scholarship — e.g., would you like us to use your name, or remain anonymous?
- Who Qualifies for the Scholarship — e.g., is there a certain population you envision the scholarship benefitting, or are there certain criteria that must be met to qualify?
- Application Process — e.g., what would you like to learn from applicants?
- Amount and Frequency — e.g., are you offering generosity on a one time basis, once per year, or multiple times per year?