Location: Blue Spirit, Nosara Costa Rica
with Silvia Mordini and Laura Hand
July 29 – August 19, 2017
Join us for a complete 3-week immersion in the HAPPIEST country in the world, Costa Rica! You will live at the world-renowned and zen luxury Blue Spirit Retreat Center. Are you looking for a training that is part vacation, deep learning, loving support, easeful schedule? If you feel our vibe, join our tribe! We are waiting for you with open arms!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 200+ page training manual
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free, and other options available
- Organic juices, coffee, herbal blends, and tea
- Delicious, quadruple filtered drinking water
- Yoga mats and props
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting
- Vision board creation
- Basic Spanish language class
- Excursions such has horseback riding on the beach & more
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Water and Fire rituals aligned with the moon cycles
- Energy medicine prescriptions
- 2 social hours on select evenings
- Free WiFi
- A special eco-friendly goodie bag with loving gifts
- On-going mentoring and resources upon completion of the program
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
$500 deposit reserves your place in our tribe!
Eco Cottage Double (Natural Air): $3999
Eco Cottage Single (Natural Air): $4499 — Book Now
Mountain View Double: (with AC) — e-mail for pricing
We are proud to offer various price points and payment plans to be more inclusive. $500 deposit saves your spot in our tribe. The deposit is non-refundable, however transferrable to another program within 18 months if unanticipated circumstances arise. Final balance due before training begins on July 29, 2017. Please e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
ABOUT COSTA RICA
Recently named the Happiest country in the world, this is a land of Pura Vida where Ecological Integrity really matters. The easy vibe and friendly locals welcome you like you were family.
In the last 10 years Nosara has grown quietly into one of the hip holistic hot-spots on the planet. This peaceful and vibrant international community of nature lovers, surfers, yogis, and families truly embraces the Pura Vida lifestyle. The community resides along the coast with 3 unspoiled stunning beaches – Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, and Playa Nosara – with private houses, little hotels, and excellent restaurants hidden into lush tropical greenery. Blue Spirit has become a vital part of this community.
The residents of Nosara are committed to preserve their natural environment. The 3 beaches are protected as a turtle refuge, and almost half of the land in the entire area is protected forest, and a moratorium on hunting animals stretches back for over 20 years.
The actual village and original settlement of Nosara is 4 miles inland, alongside the Rio Nosara. It’s a a small traditional Costa Rican town with grocery stores, typical restaurants, churches, a disco, a soccer field, and the landing strip for daily flights to and from San Jose.
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
Blue Spirit Retreat, Guiones sur, Playa Guiones Nosara, Guanacaste Costa Rica has been described by Trip Advisor as “peaceful luxury at it’s best.” It is perched on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean and is the perfect place to experience your teacher training. When you’re not in training, you can relax at the salt-water infinity pool, indulge in a spa treatment, or you’re just a short walk away from a stunning, 3-mile long, sandy white beach.