Location: Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, Nosara Costa Rica
with Silvia Mordini and Emily Perry
JULY 29 to AUGUST 19, 2017
Join us for a complete 1 or 2 or 3-week immersion in the HAPPIEST country in the world, Costa Rica! You will live at the luxurious and intimate Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort. Are you looking for a training that is part vacation, deep learning, total self-inquiry, with fun, loving support, and easeful schedule? If you feel our vibe, join our tribe! We welcome you with open arms!
BROCHURE: Download Costa Rica YTT Brochure
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 200+ page Training Manual & vision board
- 20 nights luxury accommodations
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options and quadruple filtered drinking water
- Surf lesson at Playa Guiones
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony Plant Medicine: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- Daily meditation, music and mantra
- Healing Breathwork sessions
- Yoga mats and props
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free WiFi
- On-going mentoring and resources upon completion of the program
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
2017 YOUR INVESTMENT:
All rooms with AC & private bath
Triple villa: $3,800
Double villa: $4,150
Single villa: $4,699
NON-Residential: $1599 (Includes use of facilities + all meals)
We are proud to offer various price points and payment plans to be more inclusive. $500 deposit saves your spot in our tribe. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or call 206-886-5743
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me email@example.com so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
ABOUT COSTA RICA
Recently named the Happiest country in the world! This is a land of Pura Vida where Ecological Integrity really matters. The easy vibe and friendly locals welcome you like you were family.
In the last 10 years Nosara has grown quietly into one of the hip holistic hot-spots on the planet. This peaceful and vibrant international community of nature lovers, surfers, yogis, and families truly embraces the Pura Vida lifestyle. The community resides along the coast with 3 unspoiled stunning beaches – Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, and Playa Nosara – with private houses, little hotels, and excellent restaurants hidden into lush tropical greenery.
The residents of Nosara are committed to preserve their natural environment. The 3 beaches are protected as a turtle refuge, and almost half of the land in the entire area is protected forest, and a moratorium on hunting animals stretches back for over 20 years.
The actual village and original settlement of Nosara is 4 miles inland, alongside the Rio Nosara. It’s a a small traditional Costa Rican town with grocery stores, typical restaurants, churches, a disco, a soccer field, and the landing strip for daily flights to and from San Jose.
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, Playa Guiones Nosara, Guanacaste Costa Rica is a stunning, 3-mile long, sandy white beach. Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort opened its doors in 2014 for those that want to enjoy the magic of Costa Rica in a very unique and healthy way. Enjoy high-end accommodations, superb dining experience, world class yoga and pilates studios, gym, spa, juice bar and boutique. Come stay here and discover Costa Rica’s finest yoga resort and retreat sanctuary. Experience a little taste of what life in paradise might be like