Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
with Silvia Mordini AND Guest Teachers AND HEALERS
APRIL 1-22, 2018
Join Silvia Mordini and special Guest Teachers for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Prerequisites for this program? You believe in Magic.
We are proud to offer various price points, payment plans and scholarships to be more inclusive. Please refer to our financial support page for additional detail. Final balance due before training begins on April 15, 2017. Please e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
BROCHURE:Click here to download PDF
YOUR INVESTMENT: $500 DEPOSIT Saves your Spot in our Tribe!
MODULE 1 – 50 Hours
April 15-22, 2017
Triple Lodging + Private Pool: $999
Double Lodging + Private Pool: $1299
Single Lodging + Private Pool: $1599
MODULE 1 AND 2 – 108 Hours
April 15-29, 2017
Triple Lodging + Private Pool: $1899
Double Lodging + Private Pool: $1999
Single Lodging + Private Pool: $2399
MODULE 1&2&3 = 200 Hours RYT Yoga Alliance Certification
April 15-May 6, 2017
Triple Lodging + Private Pool: $ 3499 USD
Double Lodging + Private Pool: $3999 USD
Single Lodging & Private Pool: $4699 USD
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighboring islands. It is located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and its capital—Denpasar—is at the southern part of the island.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
Bali’s central mountains include several peaks over 3,000 meters in elevation. The highest is Mount Agung (3,031 m), known as the “mother mountain” which is an active volcano. South of the mountains is a broad, steadily descending area where most of Bali’s large rice crop is grown.
The island is surrounded by coral reefs. Beaches in the south tend to have white sand while those in the north and west have black sand. Bali received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. (Source: Wikipedia)
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
Ubud Bali is the backdrop to your 3-week yoga immersion.
We have a luxury location just outside the center of Ubud, surrounded by green and golden rice fields, palm trees, and soothing sounds of flowing waters.
It is located 4 minutes from central Ubud and 60 minutes from Denpasar Airport.
This is a peaceful atmosphere integrated with nature. The resort offers you a truly healthy lifestyle with organic food inspired by local wisdom.
- Swimming pool + jacuzzi
- Restaurant overlooking the rice fields
- Multiple indoor + outdoor yoga spaces
- Yoga mats + props if you wish to leave yours at home
- Renowned spa
- WiFi internet access in public areas and most rooms
- Room service
- Doctor on-call
- Free shuttle to Ubud area every 2-hours
- Rice Field Walking Paths
- Scooter Rental Available
- Free Bicycles (based on availability) to ride around Ubud
Each room is thoughtfully appointed in a stylish, Balinese theme that romotes a chill vibe and has its own luxurious bathroom. You will have space to spread out in the 450+ Square Foot (42 sq. meters) room. Each room also has a deck that overlooks the rice fields, beautiful gardens or the pool area. Additional room amenities include:
- 32″ TV with international & local channels
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- Free Bottled Water (provided daily)
- Coffee and Tea maker
The resort will also provide:
- Daily breakfast is offered between 7am – 10am + daily teatime snacks from 3-5pm are included. You may also order off the extensive and delicious menu at the hotel for lunch or dinner.
- Fresh, clean water for drinking. Bring a water bottle that you can refill to maintain hydration throughout the day.
- Air conditioning – though we will encourage you to experiment with leaving it off to fully acclimate to the wonder and natural climate of Ubud.
- Laundry service with 1-2 day turnaround, with per-item pricing and order forms available in every room.
- Pool & room towels will be provided.
- Soap & shampoo will be provided, though please bring conditioner as needed.
- Small refrigerator in each room.