Bali Yoga Teacher Training
October 29 – November 7, 2022
Selamat Pagi! Good Day and Namaste!
Join Silvia Mordini and Alchemy of Yoga Team for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Prerequisites for this program? You believe in Magic.
Why Choose Alchemy of Yoga
Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training is wholeheartedly dedicated to the Art of self-study through SELF-Discovery.
Consider this the ultimate adventure! A Hero’s Journey that will both challenge and encourage you to embrace your potential and awaken your inner power. This training will transform your doubts and ignite your passion. Happiness will again become your natural alchemy.
Upon completion, you will be prepared to design and confidently lead intelligent alignment driven Vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative classes, all with your own signature style. You will also have the skill to adapt to varied fitness and experience levels of your students.
You will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to authentically and effectively inspire others!
Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighboring islands. It is located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and its capital—Denpasar—is at the southern part of the island.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. Bali’s central mountains include several peaks over 3,000 meters in elevation. The highest is Mount Agung (3,031 m), known as the “mother mountain” which is an active volcano. South of the mountains is a broad, steadily descending area where most of Bali’s large rice crop is grown.
The island is surrounded by coral reefs. Beaches in the south tend to have white sand while those in the north and west have black sand. Bali received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. (Source: Wikipedia)
Why This Program Changes YOUR Life:
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for 200 hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives & expanding their consciousness into radical authenticity. The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga at its best. Chapter 2 verse 1 of the Yoga Sutras sets forth how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. “Tapas svadhyaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga.” Translated to mean that yoga helps us transform ourselves on three levels:
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas helps us ignite the changes we want to make in our lives. It is about the getting fired up and passionate. Literally it means heating the body through moving and breathing in the vinyasa
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya. While we are following the discipline of tapas and engaging in physical practice to help move our stuck energy we are watching ourselves. In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self-observation. We witness what is going on in our thoughts, what are we thinking.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – ishvara pranidahana. As we are doing and watching we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender that allows what is being offered to mix together. We practice ishvara pranidhana as we trust the universal intelligence that hugs us from all directions to know what it’s doing. And once we find this trust we begin to believe that beauty and goodness are within us flowing nonstop and there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outside us. Beauty becomes our way of life.
Happiness becomes our natural alchemy.
You see when you get together in a Teacher Training Tribe (aka Alchemy of Yoga) we are all like the Alchemist in his/her laboratory mixing ingredients. For us as yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, our poses, our breath, our thoughts and the mixing it all together taps you into your potential.
That’s why Bali Yoga Teacher Training Program changes your life.
You wake up to the power you have to go into the laboratory of your life experience and mix the potions you want to create your best life going forward!
We believe that the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Program sparks the fire of transformation in everyone. Sign up today!
What you RECEIVE from Alchemy of Yoga:
- Embrace your potential and live from your highest self
- Awaken your inner power to be more self-confident
- Ignite your passion to love your life as you live your dharma
- Embark upon the life-long path of self-study + self-discovery
- Commit to allowing your most authentic self to shine out both on and off the mat
- Tune into your own intuition while listening to both your body wisdom and your heart
- Honor Both the Sacred Masculine and Sacred Feminine
- Master the physical aspects of asana practice through an approach rooted in safety and alignment
- Develop a personal yoga, meditation, and pranayama practice
- Explore all eight limbs of yoga philosophy in addition to the chakras, elements, and other energetic healing systems
- Confidently lead intelligent, alignment-driven, and theme-based Vinyasa, Hatha, and Restorative classes and infuse your signature style into class sequencing and presentation
- How to adapt classes to varied fitness and experience levels of your students
- Become part of an international world-wide Alchemy Kula (community of brothers and sisters)
I’ve carefully chosen a place for you to live that offers a beautiful alchemy of the TRUE Balinese way of life as well as modern, convenience too. Along with having the highest standard for customer service. You will be surrounded by Balinese culture so your experience is integrated completely.
Where you live is where you’ll understand firsthand that that Balinese are your Teacher too. Every single day you’ll see at least three ceremonies performed by the Balinese minimally. You’ll watch the blessings of the food, that is all grown locally, be offered up before it’s prepared for your meals.
By myself I can’t teach you Gratitude. What I can do is have you live amongst people who live in a constant state of gratitude, with both formal and informal ceremonies to give thanks. Whether it’s the mirroring neurons you’ll feel activated or the mimicking of constant kindness, you’ll forever be changed.
Where you live in Bali will be the foundation of the most magical transformation you could dream is possible.
I never try to convince anyone to come to Bali, ever.
You either hear the call from the motherland, Bali Ma or you don’t. It’s not for everyone. It’s not an intellectual decision as much as it is a feeling. You won’t even be able to explain it to friends or family. It may not make logical sense. All I can suggest is you listen to your heart.
When I say if you feel the vibe. Join our Tribe. I really mean that. If you’re ready to put down your deposit to be part of our upcoming Bali Teacher Training October 29 to November 7, 2022.
This is a HYBRID YTT.
You get the BEST of all words. Convenience, ease, lifetime access online course AND in person training as well.
This 10 day Bali Yoga Teacher Training is part of a total package where you’ll enjoy hour long live cohort via zoom before we arrive to Bali and work at your own pace through the 100% prerecorded YTT course. Think of it like, I took all your notes for you and everything is organized in Teachable for you already.
Bali will be our time to dive deep into soulful discovery, ceremony, healing, and community.
Only 10 rooms. So put down your deposit today to save your spot!
What’s Included in YOUR Investment:
Non Residential $1499 USD
Double Lodging $2990 USD all inclusive course+lodging
Single Lodging $3490 USD all inclusive course+lodging
- Expert Tuition With A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Accreditation
- 10 Days of Luxury Accommodation
- 3 Healthful, Delicious Meals Per Day With Vegan And Gluten-free Options
- Purified Water, Free Flow Coffees, Teas Through Each Day
- Energy Medicine Prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals.
- Sound Healing Ceremony To Harmonize The Group Vibration
- 500+ Page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching
- Time For Exploration And Relaxation
- Fully Equipped Studio With Yoga Mats And Props
- Free Wifi
- Pool And Spa
- Bali Taxes Included (13%)
- Energy Healing, crystals, essential oils
- Chakra cleansing and Balancing workshop
- Earth: Gratitude Ceremony
- Water: Intenton Setting Ceremony
- Fire: Letting Go Ceremony
- Air: Vision Board Cerermony
- Ether: Spirit Animal Drum Journey
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
Where You’ll Stay: Cosmos Oasis Retreat Center Canggu
While in Bali for your Yoga Teacher Training you’ll make yourself at home in the gorgeous yoga village at Cosmos Oasis, just a short walk from famous Echo and Batu Bolong beaches.
This urban zen retreat is complete with multiple practice, lecture and lounge spaces, two swimming pools, and complemented by a variety of accommodation options. Staying at our yoga village allows you to spend your downtime relaxing, napping, swimming or studying, with no need to commute.
You can enjoy the spacious common areas or retreat to your private space when you need to recharge. All venue facilities are available to all guests 24/7.
A cool and modern, Scandinavian inspired space with natural wood features and ample light. Expect high floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful garden and natural stone swimming pool. All rooms have WiFi, aircon, and ceiling fans.
Welcome drink & snack, daily housekeeping services, safety boxes, drinking water, coffee, tea, free wifi.
The in-house vegetarian chef prepares exquisite plant-based delicious meals, prepared in house, sourced from clean foods, combining fresh local ingredients with healthy recipes to nourish the soul.
Typical Daily Schedule:
• 6:00am-6:30am: Meditation
• 6:30am-7:30am: Yoga Practice
• 7:30am-8:30am: Practice Teach
• 8:30am-9:30am: Breakfast
• 9:30am-2:00pm: Training Session
• 2:00pm-5:30pm: Lunch, Rest + Play
• 5:30pm-7:30pm: Training Session
• 7:30pm-8:30pm: Dinner
You can enjoy the spacious common areas or retreat to your private space when you need to recharge.
All venue facilities are available to all guests 24/7 including 2 swimming pools and plenty of chill out areas.
You have two pools to choose from.
Located on the southern end of the island, Canggu has become one of the trendiest parts of Bali, mainly because of its chilled vibes, beautiful beaches and the nature surrounding it.
Canggu is the perfect base for those who want to be near the action, while still enjoying the traditional feel Bali has to offer.
What’s to love?
Surfing: Batu Bolong and Old Man’s surf spots. Both of these locations are suitable for beginners and anyone who enjoys slow-riding, long waves.
Pink Sunsets: Epic experience like you’re in a movie set, expects it’s real lie. Get a coconut and enjoy.
Here are helpful hints to make your travels to Bali more easeful.
What airport do I fly into? Make all travel arrangements into Denpasar (DPS). Please be aware that you will need to depart the US one to two days before the start of the training, depending on the flight schedule you chose. The international airport code for Denpasar, Bali is DPS. From the gate: Make it easy on yourself, get a free luggage cart.
PASSPORT & VISA INFORMATION
Important note about passports:
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Indonesia. You should also be able to demonstrate an outbound flight from Indonesia and have at least two blank pages in your passport, or you will be denied embarkation by your airline. Please keep a photocopy of your passport.
Important note about visas:
Most countries are under the Visa On Arrival (VOA) system. Therefore, in most cases, you will apply for a single entry tourist’s visa for a 30 day stay. You should know 45 nations are now allowed to visit Bali visa-free for 30 days. More info can be found here: http://www.embassyofindonesia.org
What kind of Visa do I need?
A 30-day zero cost ($00 USD) tourist visa (often referred to as a Visa On Arrival, since you can get it when you land at Denpasar International Airport) is required to enter Bali.
Do I need a visa to visit Bali?
Yes, depending on your nationality. U.S. passport holders will need to show a passport valid for six months after the arrival date in Bali, a return ticket and $00USD (because it is free) for a 30 day visa. Note: If you take the FREE visa, it is NOT extendable and you will have to leave Indonesia on the 29th day OR pay a hefty fine per day you have overstayed your visa.
If you are staying less than 30 days upon arriving into customs hall go to Customs line, have your Customs Form pre-filled out, passport ready. Then proceed to Baggage claim. If you are staying longer than 30 days and getting a 60 day Visa then go to Visa On Arrival (VOA) line. Cost is $35 for Americans, check with your nation for exact cost.