ABOUT COSTA RICA
Costa Rica has recently been named the Happiest country in the world! This is a land of Pura Vida where Ecological Integrity really matters. The easy vibe and friendly locals welcome you like you were family.
NOSARA AND NICOYA PENISULA
In the last 10 years Nosara has grown quietly into one of the hip holistic hot-spots on the planet. This peaceful and vibrant international community of nature lovers, surfers, yogis, and families truly embraces the Pura Vida lifestyle.
The community resides along the coast with 3 unspoiled stunning beaches – Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, and Playa Nosara – with private houses, little hotels, and excellent restaurants hidden into lush tropical greenery. Blue Spirit has become a vital part of this community.
The residents of Nosara are committed to preserve their natural environment. The 3 beaches are protected as a turtle refuge, and almost half of the land in the entire area is protected forest, and a moratorium on hunting animals stretches back for over 20 years.
The actual village and original settlement of Nosara is 4 miles inland, alongside the Rio Nosara. It’s a a small traditional Costa Rican town with grocery stores, typical restaurants, churches, a disco, a soccer field, and the landing strip for daily flights to and from San Jose.
ABOUT BHODI TREE COSTA RICA – WHERE WE STAY
Being aware of our water usage is important in Costa Rica. Long dry winters use up the aquifers storage making it even more important for water management. Here at Bodhi Tree, we take this very seriously and every drop of water goes to use on our grounds. Bodhi Tree has built its own water treatment plant so no water is wasted. This water is used to irrigate the gardens keeping everything green without draining subcutaneous water supplies.
We are very proud to be a plastic free facility. Along with our community we have taken an aggressive stand on keeping our environment clean and healthy. We encourage every guest to join us in doing our part in Keeping Costa Rica Plastic Free. Through education and consistent effort we are working to make Bodhi Tree a consciously green resort.”
Click here to view a map of The Bodhi Tree Resort.
YOUR STAY AT THE BODHI TREE YOGA RESORT
Throughout the three-week teacher training immersion, you will have plenty of time to relax, rejuvenate, play, and explore Costa Rica.
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort offers:
- A multitude of spa services including massage, facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and reiki. Please see the full list of services + pricing here.
- Daily surf lessons open to all levels. Bodhi Tree is conveniently located in one of the best surf towns so that you can enjoy amazing year-round waves! Please click here for more information.
- Fitness facility — continue to build functional fitness that will compliment your yoga practice. Please click here for more information.
- A juice bar with chakra balancing juices + smoothies.
- A boutique featuring local + international designers — the perfect spot to pick up locally made essential oils, beach + yoga wear, and accessories.
Explore Nosara & Costa Rica with the following Tours + Activities:
- Canopy Zip-Lining
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Waterfall & Wildlife Adventure Hike
- ATV Tours
- Horseback Riding
- The Ostional Wildlife Refuge: Turtle Nesting
- Nosara Refuge for Wildlife
Click here for additional details!
Dining at The Bodhi Tree:
- Breakfast: 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Dinner: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
The Bodhi Tree serves fresh + wholesome food options, with accommodations for dietary needs.