This Section Contains
Mission and Vision https://alchemyofyoga.com/vision-and-mission/
– Alchemy of Elements https://alchemyofyoga.com/overview-alchemy-of-yoga/
– Why Choose alchemy of yoga https://alchemyofyoga.com/is-this-program-for-me/
– What alchemy of yoga Offers You (What you Receive from alchemy of yoga) https://alchemyofyoga.com/what-does-alchemy-of-yoga-offer-you/
– How does alchemy of yoga Work https://alchemyofyoga.com/how-does-alchemy-of-yoga-work/
– Why Yoga Teacher Training Changes Your Life https://alchemyofyoga.com/why-yoga-teacher-training-changes-your-life/
If you are reading this I want you to know that in our intimate Kula (community of the heart, extended family), we will delve into the deepest study of who we are so we can live our happiness in a big way. More than simply mastering some yoga poses (though you will accomplish this), I want to see you become more self-aware and self-confident in the authentic expression of your dharma. This is the part where you find out who you are.
Who am I to you?
My teaching intention is to serve you as a compassionate mentor who inspires honest self-inquiry and ultimate transformation. This goes way beyond just teaching: Mentoring means I have the opportunity to hold space for your growth now and forever. I do not follow an authoritarian model of teaching where I just tell you what to do.
Instead, I want you to listen to yourself, pay attention to your body and discern for yourself what supports your authenticity.
I know picking a Yoga School is hard. If my philosophy and approach resonates with you, then apply today and let’s talk more to know for sure. I’d love the opportunity to be part of your soul journey!
With peace in all ways,
~Silvia~ Alchemy of Yoga
With deep respect and honor: This program is enriched by many ancient teachings, not just yoga, it also draws from Joseph Campbell, Brene Brown, Thich Nhat Hahn, Don Miguel Ruiz, Pema Chodron, Jack Kornfield, Wayne Dyer, Shamanism, Ayurvedic studies, Mythology, and energy systems like the Chakras.