“The Alchemist begins in the Andalusian region of Spain, where Santiago is a shepherd who dreams of traveling beyond the confines of his life. However, he is content with his routine and takes comfort in caring for his sheep. Santiago is not prepared to abandon his entire life just to travel until he meets a mysterious and magical man who changes his outlook. The man tells Santiago that each individual has a Personal Legend (Dharma), something that they truly desire, which is their PURPOSE in life to accomplish.”
When you break down the process of what true intention really is, you will find a process that unfolds before you. By applying this process, you create your intention. With a well defined MAP of your intentions, they become easier to MANIFEST. We will help support you through this process in practical and loving ways.
1. Know your purpose (Vision/Dharma): Your reason behind your intention is purpose. Having a purpose infers a more determined path.
2. Design your intent: This means a specific, measurable (quantitative and qualitative), plan of action. What, when, why, where, how.
3. Improve your aim (GPS): By improving your aim, you add to your target effort directed toward attaining your intention. Remember it’s hard to make a bull’s eye if you don’t know where you’re aiming.
4. Include smaller items that will take little effort: manifesting smaller things actually creates a steady flow of energy and teaches us to appreciate the smaller goals as well.
5. Manifest your Intentions: The goal is the result of your intention, put into action and attaining it by thought out effort and consistent focus.