“The practice of pranayama develops a steady mind, strong willpower, and sound judgement.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
Ancient Yogis developed and perfected various breathing techniques, referred to as Pranayama, to optimize the current of Prana (universal life force) that flows throughout our bodies.
Benefits of Practicing Pranayama:
- Clears and cleanses the body + mind.
- Prepares the body + mind for meditation during the practice of yoga asana.
- Improves concentration, increases clarity of thought, increases ability to deal with complex situations without stress, and improves emotional regulation and equilibrium.
Learn How to Practice + Teach Pranayama with Silvia Mordini:
- Alchemy of Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training: Costa Rica – July 30-August 20, 2016
- Alchemy of Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training: Bali – October 1-22, 2016
Special Discount Offerings Until June 30th!