YOGA TEACHER SUSTAINABILITY 101: STAY INSPIRED & THRIVE
BY: Silvia Mordini
Inspiration is key to sustaining your passion, technique and enthusiasm for teaching yoga.
We all have the same pulls upon us as spiritually ordinary yogis – things like family, friendships and students to name a few. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been teaching for two years or twenty years, the challenges of sustainability in teaching yoga as a profession remain the same.
What are the greatest challenges to remaining inspired as a yoga teacher?
- Staying motivated and dedicated to the art of teaching
- Being patient with your own development as a teacher and a student
- Having clarity around the level of ability, knowledge and reach you want to achieve
- Creating a realistic plan for achieving your teaching goals
- Staying relevant while balancing family, friends and other responsibilities.
Here are some practical suggestions to stay inspired…
Read full article on Yoganonymous.com!