There is a reason why we choose to host our 200hr teacher training in Nosara, Costa Rica year in and year out. And if one reason isn’t enough, we came up with 15!
- Monkeys are your alarm clock (sometimes they want you up and about at 4am!)
- Nosara is a Blue Zone meaning it is one of the healthiest places to live in the world
- Pristine beaches + super good swell for surfing
- Abundance of local fresh produce + the best avocados and pineapple I have ever devoured. Not to mention the coffee, ohhhhh the coffee!!
- Pollution almost doesn’t exist
- Costa Rica is one of the, if not THE most environmentally friendly countries in the world. Over 30% of it’s land is in reserve and over 90% of its electricity is through renewable resources.
- So much respect and love for protecting the incredible array of wildlife
- The amazing waterfalls that are so incredibly healing and purifying
- Strong connection and harmonization of all 5 elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether. Perfect for healing and balancing the body’s energy.
- Nosara is a small town on the coast yet still immersed in jungle and vibrant greenery
- Because everywhere you go they answer “¿Cómo estás?” (How are you) with “Pura Vida” (pure life)
- Possibly the happiest and most friendly humans I have ever met (Tico’s or the Balinese, its a tough one!)
- Our favourite hashtag at Alchemy of Yoga is #StillnessIsSexy, but something that may be even more sexy is salsa dancing…salsa dancing with a spanish speaking local? Oh my, it’s just too much!
- Warm tropical rain and crazy thunderstorms rolling in over the wild ocean! Ahhh pure bliss!!
- Followed by sunshine, always some sunshine (when we choose to go anyway 😉 )
All of these combined make up the most perfect environment for deep healing and Divine play (Lila).
Have we missed some? What are you favourite reasons to travel to Costa Rica? And if you haven’t yet been, come with us! Check out our Teacher Training or live the pure life with us on Retreat!