By Silvia Mordini
A full ninety percent of all doctor visits are related to stress. Since yoga itself is meant to be therapeutic, we need it now more than ever. It works on our behalf to benefit us physically, emotionally and mentally. Fundamentally, healing (on any level) can only take place when we are relaxed.
When your life is on autopilot, it’s easy to exhaust yourself by running yourself ragged. The lack of change, doing the same things over and over again simply grind down your spirit. If you find yourself growing more impatient and constantly over-reacting rather than patiently responding, then you are an ideal candidate for a mental vacation. There is no better place to take a break than by going on a Yoga Retreat. Take a moment to check in and ask yourself are you exhibiting any of these signs?
10 Signs You Need a Yoga Retreat
1. You are feeling both wired and tired. There is a constant, simmering anxiety that you can’t shake. This results in feeling exhausted and unable to relax. You can’t seem to get out of fight or flight syndrome. You regularly feel like you are running out of time because your brain is in hyper mode and life feels sped up.
2. Insomnia is taking over. You’re having trouble sleeping, either getting to sleep or staying asleep. You wake up tired and have been living as if fatigue is the new normal.
3. You are feeling indecisive about even the smallest decisions.
4. You are over-reacting, or your responses are not in proportion to the situation.
5. You are distracted and find it difficult to concentrate on one thing for very long.
6. You wake up feeling stressed.
7. You can’t remember the last time you felt totally relaxed.
8. You want to quit everything but feel paralyzed to change even one thing.
9. You keep using phrases like “I’m too busy” and/or “I’m running out of time.”
10. You have a bunch of unused vacation being stockpiled at work.
If someone you love needs a mental vacation, then be sure to recommend a yoga retreat, invite them along with you! Yoga Retreats are stress-free vacations where your schedule is about promoting Relaxation, Rejuvenation, and Renewal. The good ones are designed to help you recharge. Think of aYoga Holiday as the ultimate reset button. Book one today!
You’ll be glad you did. Love yourself, love your day, love your life!
As Hafiz writes, “Now That All your worry Has proved such an Unlucrative Business, Why Not Find a better Job.”